Here is your new learning grid for the coming week!
- Download Week 2.
- This week we want you to complete a piece of imaginative writing. We have a really cool picture and want to know what you think happens next! Slow Writing – Week
- P5/6 – you should have a copy of our “Out of this world” spelling challenge in your packs, if you need any help with this please contact email@example.com
- P5 – move onto week 2 of your spelling list.
- If you are stuck for activities here are some ideas!
Here are some additional numeracy challenges, try to complete one a day.
- P5/6 ONLY – here is a French activity book. This week just familiarise yourself with some more French greetings and revise your numbers! French_Booklet 5.6
- P5 ONLY – here is a Spanish activity book. This week revise the numbers and colours. Click for our Spanish Colours and Numbers and Spanish Numbers 1-50 songs.
Additional learning tasks available below.
- Reading activities that can be completed for any text are available here.
- Cursive handwriting is available here. Golden-Rules-Reminder is a useful reminder for the children how to set up for practicing their writing.
- Here is a list of useful educational websites.
- Since we can’t have our usual snack and story, have you guys watched any “What If” videos recently? Try making a poster to share your learning on anything you found interesting and send it to us!
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope you are all doing well and making the most of your home learning, we want to see more of your completed work so please send in some pics to email@example.com or give us a Tweet! @SighthillS
Keep checking our Twitter for updates on SumDog and more online learning opportunities throughout the week.
Remember, Stay safe and wash your hands!
Miss Hepburn and Mr Riches